Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Signed Up for PPP

I’ve discovered Payperpost.com thru the Google ads while doing some research on SEO and internet marketing. I’ve also noticed this site thru ads on my friends’ and colleagues’ blogs. What really caught my attention on this site is their offer to pay you for writing about the things you like and love. So I decided to sign up and after a few days, my blog was approved.

After doing some set-up and installation of PPP code, I was ready to go. Writing maybe is not my specialty but it depends on my mood. So why am I writing this? Well, maybe on the 20 dollar offer but seriously, I say they have the best program on paid blogging and blog advertising. They have a friendly community to help you out and give you tips and tricks on blogging. What I find unique about Payperpost is what they call their “Payperpost University” where they give you the best resources, tutorials and guides about their program, and it is delivered thru video training. With lots of topics or open opportunities to choose from, you get to find a topic you love to talk about and earn money at the same time. Wow, think about that!

Joining PayPerPost is absolutely free so sign up now and see for yourself the opportunity to earn money for the things you love to blog.


No comments: