Thursday, July 31, 2008

My first molo balls

Just this afternoon, I've decided to cook the Molo balls that we had bought last Sunday. Master was very busy that time so he let me in-charge of the "cooking duty." Lol... Although I've cooked similar menus before, it was my first time to cook this recipe so I made it sure that I won't make any mistakes. I looked up the net for any Pancit Molo cooking recipe and luckily, I found one. I was quite confused on the instructions so I just took out the important steps. Here are my steps as what I've remembered. Just post your comments for any corrections. Lol...
  1. Heat oil then sauté garlic and onions.
  2. Add water and then let it boil.
  3. Add the molo balls and let it cook.
  4. Add the pancit molo noodles.
  5. Season to taste.
  6. Serve while hot.
and presenting the result.... tadaannn....

Not sure if my seasoning are correct but Master said it tastes good. Maybe he's just fooling me. Lol...

2 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

at least marunong kang magluto, ako hindi.

Anonymous said...

Diin na da ang Molo Balls man? Hahaha dw puro lng man na noodles..hehe

Nami pa gd Mark butangan mo Evap. :D
kag damu imo garlic.. ;)

From the expert,
Bevs :P