Friday, August 22, 2008

Deck of the Week: Mono White Control

Hey peeps! Welcome to another episode of Deck of the Week. I wasn't able to post last week because I just recovered from sickness, plus the workload that I've left at the office got me very busy.

Anyways, the deck I'll feature for this week is quiet different from the current top decks in Lorwyn Block. The access to filter lands makes you create a deck of any color that you want, but this build chose to go mono utilizing basic Plains only and filled with powerful white and hybrid to white spells such as Figure of Destiny, Oversoul of Dusk, Hallowed Burial, Unmake and Kitchen Finks.

Here is the list created by thedarkness and got third on the August 21 Lorwyn Block Constructed Trial Tournament at Magic League.

Maindeck
23 Plains
2 Mistveil Plains

4 Kitchen Finks
4 Oversoul of Dusk
2 Purity
4 Figure of Destiny

1 Endless Horizons
4 Hallowed Burial
4 Unmake
2 Feudkiller's Verdict
2 Runed Halo
2 Austere Command
1 Armored Ascension
3 Idyllic Tutor
2 Oblivion Ring

Sideboard
1 Feudkiller's Verdict
1 Runed Halo
2 Oblivion Ring
3 Wispmare
4 Pollen Lullaby
4 Stillmoon Cavalier

For other decks featured on the previous weeks, see it here.

2 comments:

CopySix said...

Hey Mark, Glad to see you are back in the pilot's seat.
The mono-white deck looks like win to me and would have pretty much the cards I would have in it as well.
~ CopySix
www.mtg-realm.blogspot.com

Death Mark said...

Thanks copysix. Yeah, my choice of white cards too. Also thank you for visiting my blog... :)