Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As of this moment, I’ve learned that…

1. Being honest can get you into trouble sometimes.

2. I’m still losing focus of my goals despite of how hard I try to get back on track

3. I have a lot of priorities that I needed to cope up with.

4. Know your limits when goofing around with women that's just came from a broken relationship.

5. We won’t be having a Shards of Alara prerelease.

6. I still suck in coding.

7. I feel really pissed off because of the things mentioned above.


*Sigh*

4 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

mukhang malungkot ka ah. are you bored with the things you do everyday?

Death Mark said...

Hindi naman ganun kalungkot... Yung pressure ko kasi sa self ko. Tsaka yung nangyari last Saturday hehe...

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

why ano naman nangyari that day?

Death Mark said...

unexpected na situation kung saan napagitnaan ako... hayyz, parang napahiya ako sa dalawang group...