Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deck of the Week: Black Green Rock

Hey guys, I just got time to update my blog today. I’m been busy with my tasks on the new client and studying that Forex site took a lot of my time. Ok for this week’s deck, I’ll present the latest build of one of my favorite color combinations which is Black-Green and is popularly known as the Rock deck. This list is the 2nd placer from Magic-League’s latest Masters Tournament.

I liked it because it has the best Standard card components each color would offer. For the Green cards, it has Chameleon Colossi, Kitchen Finks, and vanquisher. The Black cards, obviously served as removals, got Thoughtseize, Profane Command and Nameless Inversions. What I also like is the built-in Stillmoon Cavaliers, a dreaded bomb against the Kithkins and Bitterblossom for a steady supply of beaters.

Here is the list piloted by PaUl0_BRA.

Main Deck
3 Twilight Mire
2 Mutavault
4 Gilt-Leaf Palace
4 Treetop Village
3 Llanowar Wastes
5 Swamp
3 Forest

4 Chameleon Colossus
4 Kitchen Finks
4 Wren's Run Vanquisher
3 Stillmoon Cavalier
3 Civic Wayfinder

1 Garruk Wildspeaker
3 Bitterblossom
2 Eyeblight's Ending
4 Nameless Inversion
4 Profane Command
4 Thoughtseize

Sideboard
2 Primal Command
4 Cloudthresher
3 Mind Shatter
2 Wickerbough Elder
3 Infest
1 Garruk Wildspeaker

For other decks featured on the previous weeks, see it here.

No comments: