Thursday, November 27, 2008

Saturday Adventure at Guimaras

It’s a bit late to post this one and the cause is that I'm freakin’ busy at work. Anyways, I better write this one before I suffer memory erosion.

Last Saturday, the team decided to go on a vacation trip to Guimaras Adventure Park to celebrate Ibos' (Eaves) birthday. I went there with lack of sleep coz I went to Smallville the night before (its Friday you know. Hehe) but the fun had really kept me awake. We did rappelling and damn, the experience is truly exhilarating. It was actually my first time to do that and I’m very proud I was able to go down the whole 30 feet. Wooot! I finally conquered my fear of heights. Haha! Anyways, after that we had lunch and played paintball. And yeah, that was a lot of fun too although my body was hurting after that due to a lot of hits from the other team. Lol!

Here are a few pics of our adventures at Guimaras, courtesy of Mark Archer. Thanks Bro!

Goofing around while waiting for the rest.

On the ferryboat going to Jordan, Guimaras. Korean peace!

Trekking and exploring the park

I was actually the last to rappel. Waaaa.. the pressure!

The birthday gurl with her cake

Tsibogan moments

Team Buok planning the assault

Looks like some Naruto uniforms. Lol!

The gals

The guys

Team Buok ready for battle

The battle begins

They didn't noticed each other. Lol!

Sidetrip to Alubihud beach

Rest mode

No comments: