Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Self, New Lifestyle

Happy New Year once again peeps! I’ve been thinking about my plans for this year which I think should go for my self improvement. 2008 has been a great year, well, not quite great (due to same ol “bad” habits) but it was good.

As the blog title says it, I really needed a renewed self, like going into the next level in life. That doesn’t mean that I’ll get married, stop playing Magic or something but let’s call it self improvement. The term really suits me, as based on my observation on myself hehe… With that, I guess I’ll quit some old “bad” habits or at least limit some of them. Its one of our usual new year’s resolution which I hope I can achieve and resolve this year and as soon as possible.

I won’t list it out my resolutions here but you’ll know it soon as it is just easy for you to guess and notice in this blog or on my FS profile.

For a clue, let’s say it in this phrase:
"Focus on career. Cut the crap and get serious this time."

I hope... not that word, rather I can accomplish this and I know God will help me on this.

Wish me luck.

No comments: