Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Accor Hotels City Sale

With the current work schedule that I have and the tasks I’m working on, I think I needed some time to relax and get away for a while. If given the time, I would really plan for a long and enjoyable vacation even just here around South East Asia. Or maybe just in our capital city Manila. I actually planned to go there this July to participate in a big tournament of my favorite trading card game, and also enjoy the favorite travel destinations of the city.

While looking online for a place to stay in Manila, I came upon this list of sale on hotel rates of Accor Hotels. The Accor Hotels City Super Sale offers the lowest hotel rates in 27 cities across the ten countries in Asia Pacific. These cities include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland.

Another good thing with this offer is that travelers can take advantage of up to 60% savings when they book online on the dates between June 23 to 29 and for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night. A very wonderful and cost wise offer indeed.

This sale is for a limited time only so I might get one now and I suggest you will too.

You can check out the full hotel rates here.

Post?slot_id=40468&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: