Monday, September 14, 2009

Updated Kithkins Build

Hello. I've updated my build on my Mono white Kithkins by bringing back Goldmeadow Stalwarts maindeck and putting the Burrenton Forge Tenders in the sideboard. This is because the local metagame switched back to non-red aggro decks which made the pro-red kithkin irrelevant.

Here's the latest list. The cavaliers are in the main deck. I still lack the fourth Honor of the Pure so I substituted a 3rd Ajani Goldmane.

Maindeck
4 Cloudgoat Ranger
3 Figure of Destiny
3 Goldmeadow Stalwart
4 Knight of Meadowgrain
3 Stillmoon Cavalier
4 Wizened Cenn

3 Honor of the Pure
3 Ajani Goldmane
4 Spectral Procession
4 Path to Exile

3 Rustic Clachan
4 Windbrisk Heights
18 Plains

Sideboard
3 Burrenton Forge-tender
3 Hallowed Burial
3 Lapse of Uncertainty
2 Harm's Way
2 Oblivion Ring
1 Ranger of Eos
1 Unmake

This list got me on fourth place last Saturday. I'm pretty happy with the result despite of still having a lot of wrong decisions. Oh well.

You might be interested on my analysis of post Zendikar Standard decks. Visit my other blog.

No comments: