Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Black Red Vamps Deck Update

Hi all. I've tested my first version of BR Vampires last Friday and surprisingly, it did well with 3-1 record. The matchups were 1 Valakut, 2 Vampires (mono black) and 1 Jund Sligh, which was my only loss. I guess I got lucky with the top card reveals with Nocturnus which most of the time were black cards. The only problem I noticed is the deck's frequent mana flood even though I fetched already with the flats. Anyhow, my changes would be the following:

1. Lessen the B. Blast into just 3 and add the fourth Gatekeeper of Malakir.

2. Replace the Blightnings with the Lightning Bolts. I'm still on the process of testing this.

3. Add more Sign in Blood.

By the way, my sideboard were:

3 Black Knight
3 Deathmark
3 Duress
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Marse Casualties

I'm looking to change this by adding Thought Hemorrhage and a fourth Duress. I will update you with further matchup tests on the next post. You might also want to see my build on the Mono black version of Vamps. Until next time.

2 comments:

123 123 said...

Cool blog you got here. It would be great to read more about this topic. Thank you for sharing this data.
Sexy Lady
English escort

jack said...

killer build i do think