Monday, February 17, 2014

Quick Deck Tech: Dark Gruul Monsters

My weekend was on Manila, in which I played in the Pro Tour Qualifier to Journey into Nyx in Neutral Grounds Sto Domingo in Quezon City. I was short to the top 8 but then I am proud of the performance of the Standard deck I piloted for the event. The deck I played was RG Monsters splash Black which finished 6-2 of the 8-round tournament. Here is just a quick share of the decklist.

Maindeck
Lands
5 Forest
2 Mountain
4 Temple of Abandon
4 Stomping Ground
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Blood Crypt

Creatures
3 Ghor-Clan Rampager
4 Polukranos, World Eater
4 Stormbreath Dragon
4 Sylvan Caryatid
4 Elvish Mystic
4 Courser of Kruphix
1 Reaper of the Wilds
2 Xenagos, God of Revels

Spells
2 Mizzium Mortars
2 Xenagos, the Reveler
4 Domri Rade
1 Putrefy
2 Dreadbore

Sideboard
SB: 2 Anger of the Gods
SB: 1 Doom Blade
SB: 2 Golgari Charm
SB: 4 Mistcutter Hydra
SB: 1 Mizzium Mortars
SB: 1 Putrefy
SB: 2 Rakdos's Return
SB: 2 Slaughter Games

No comments: