Monday, March 17, 2014
How to Wash your MtG Playmat
*Reposted from my Deathmarked main blog.
Here is a short guide on how to clean wash your Magic: the Gathering playmats. Notice that constant use of the mat to protect your cards while playing in tournaments results in a lot of dust and stains. We even use them in our playtesting sessions in places wherein that mats get the most dirt.
Here's what you will need:
- Sponge with brush pad on one side
- Powdered laundry soap
1. Fill a bucket with water and slightly soak the playmat.
2. Place the powdered soap on the water dipped sponge and then lightly scrub on the designed side of the mat.
3. Dip the playmat on water again and then repeat the brushing, this time with the sponge with no soap.
4. Final rinse on water and then air dry.