Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 10, 2008 Standard Tournament Picks of Pics

Its Mtg weekend once again and our community gathered at Grilled Kansi House to held our second standard tournament for the month of May. The turney started at around 3pm and had 22 participants. I was quite busy with my games but still had the time to sneak around other players' matches and capture the moment. Here are my picks:

My teammate Oliver is late once again and I can see the reaction in their faces. Lol...

My mentor in burning, Jaime, turned to the other side. His new motto maybe is
"If you can't beat them, join them."

The new combo deck Project Persist in action. I just remembered my friend telling me a long time ago "I hate persistent people." Now, I will reiterate that as "I hate persistent creatures." Lol!!!

The Oversoul himself with his shield. Now that's what you call overkill...

We can do it guys! says the Order of the golden cricket.

See the rest of the pics here. Stay tuned next week as we go to Cebu for this year's Regionals. Till next post peeps... Chow!

No comments: