Friday, July 11, 2008

DJ Wannabee Mode

Nice.... My task on developing a Joomla version of my clients site are done for the moment. Now I got two hours to practice the Virtual DJ program. Practicing the saying "while the cat is away, the mouse will play" I guess. Lol...

I'm currently doing the mixing of the sounds my friend and kumpare Masyong gave me. He was a DJ of a former bar in Smallville and he gladly shared to me some of his collections. He was also the one who taught me on how to use the Virtual DJ program. At first, I was quite confused on mixing the two simultaneously playing songs. The challenge here is to master your ear on listening to the beats and the correct timing. Just constant practice is the key. I always say to myself that I can do it. Who knows, I might become one someday. Lol... Libre lang mangarap... Hahaha...

Here are the songs that I'm mixing at the moment. Click to enlarge.


Its quite complicated to operate this virtual turntable but I find it very cool hehe. Its cool to be a DJ, don't you agree?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice yah feeling dj ka da gali sa balay nyo... hahaha... anyway ano version ni sang virtual dj mo? 5.0.7?