Friday, August 29, 2008

GP Manila this weekend

The next stop of the Grand Prix season this year is at Manila which will be held this weekend, August 30 to 31. The tournament format will be Lorywn-Shadowmoor Block Constructed, which includes the sets Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor, and Eventide.The champion will get a whooping cash prize of $4,000 (which is about 176,000 php. Whoa!) and ten pro points. All participants in the Grand Prix will receive a Call of the Herd exclusive Grand Prix foil card.

Five of my teammates (Oliver, Mao, Rei, Patrick and Tonton) went there to participate and to represent Team Iloilo. I wish them good luck and hoping and praying that they'll bring home the bacon. I'm sure they've playtested their decks well and their preparation will be enough. I'll be expecting them some featured match with the pro's and I hope to see or read about it. Lol... Anyways, good luck Team Iloilo and go for the Championship!

No comments: