Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The New Magicthegathering.com

Arriving from work, I took a visit on the official website of Magic: The Gathering and got awed as I have found out that they've implemented the new look of the site. Check out these screenshots I've taken.
Here's what you'll see as you enter the site. These five glowing orbs represent each of the five colors of Magic. Its very cool on how they've made this orb. I wish I could also learn how to create this one in Flash. Lol...

The five planeswalkers, Jace, Liliana, Ajani, Garruk and Chandra. Each of them is described in this segment of the planeswalkers. I'm sure there will be more in Alara.

The planes of the multiverse. Alara is also featured and described here and you'll get a glimpse of some of the art of the upcoming set.

The five colors of mana. It shows how the colors interact with each other, either as ally or enemy.

I'm glad they've made the site much more exciting even as before you enter the main pages. There is much more to explore inside so I leave it to you to discover and get amazed by these cool new features of the site. Check out Magicthegathering.com.

No comments: