Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Picks of Pics for August 2 Lorwyn Block Turney

Last Saturday, we held our first tournament for August at the new venue which is at Country Square Resto in Times Square. The tournament started an hour late with eleven participants (actually, I was the one who caused it because I overslept and woke up at 2:30pm, but working on a night shift can be a good excuse. Lol!).

Anyways, I piloted the same kithkin build that I've used last week with a little tweaking on the sideboard. I'm glad and happy that the deck maintained its power and got me into second place again. Weee....

Here are my picks of pics for this week:

The Soul Snuffers doing a good job on keeping the board clear of Merfolks.

The Devoted Druid-Quillspike combo finally found it's home in the Doran deck.

Three demigods took a game from the Merfolks thanks to Oona's prowler discard ability.

Combat tricks at its best in the Kithkin mirror match.

The blossom faeries met its Queen.

The Top 4 players: (from left) Me, Mao, Gian and Oliver.

Check out the rest of the pics here.

No comments: