These are just some of the things I can think of. Whether you'll end up a winner or a loser, just always remember to enjoy every “Magic moments” you'll have and learn from it. If you would ask me, I think I'll be doing number nine of the list. Lol...
- Join the Conflux prerelease events.
- Participate in the weekly Mtg tournament. Non-prerelease related.
- Register in Conflux Open Dueling events.
- Horde the Scattershot Archers so that no one will use it against your Faeries deck. (This just popped up in my mind. Lol)
- Spend time with their girlfriends this Saturday so that they'll let them play Magic on Sunday.
- Create a limited deck out of Progenitus.
- Sell their Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker cards at a somewhat “reasonable” price. I've heard he goes around $20.
- Start selling their RDW components as the new spot removals from White are bothering them.
- Enjoy Saturday night with Beer and Pizza as there is no Prerelease in their area.
- Enjoy boozing to make up for their 0-4 record at the Prerelease (which I wish won't happen to anyone).
Till next post. Happy weekend guys!