Friday, June 6, 2008

Deck of the Week: Mono Red Shamans

Time flies really fast that I barely noticed it. Its friday once again peeps and time again for my Deck of the Week segment. Hehe... For this week, I'll feature a deck of my favorite color Red. This build gets away from the typical red burn list and utilizes the power of the Shaman class. I got this from the Day 2 decklists of PT Hollywood. Getting into the second day requires you to have at least 15 points to qualify, which made me conclude on the power of the deck.

This deck was piloted by two Japanese players, Tsuyoshi Ikeda and Takuya Osawa. It was also used by my fellow player Rei on our month ender tournament. Here is the list:

Mono Red Shamans
Main Deck
17 Mountain
4 Mutavault
1 Pendelhaven
(22 lands)

2 Ashling the Pilgrim
4 Flamekin Harbinger
4 Intimidator Initiate
4 Magus of the Moon
4 Martyr of Ashes
4 Rage Forger
4 Smokebraider
(26 creatures)

4 Incinerate
4 Rift Bolt
4 Shock
(12 spells)

Sideboard
4 Dead // Gone
3 Fulminator Mage
4 Spitebellows
4 Vexing Shusher
(15 sideboard cards)

No comments: